Rick’s Lessons, Clinics & Camps
Rick Rogers: Certified Professional Teacher
Completed "The COACHSMARTNH" Program offered by The University of New Hampshire
One 45 minute Lesson - $45.00
Two 45 minute Lessons - $85.00
Four 45 minute Lessons - $160.00
Please give a 24 hour notice if you are not going to make your scheduled lesson.
Rick’s 2020 CLINICS and CAMPS
Clubs are available if needed. Clinics and Camps are filled on a first come, first serve basis
Please Note: There is a Non-Refundable $50 deposit required for all the clinics and camps
Junior Golf Camps
There will be 1 Junior Camp offered this summer for those juniors in the sampling years, ages 6 through 10. These are a child's exposure years when the main focus should be fun, not overwhelming in intensity and detail. Work on age appropriate beginning golf skills are emphasized and practiced daily. Putting, chipping and full swing, along with play on 3 mini holes that are set up at the bottom of the range, give young golfers the concepts and understanding of how to move on the course. Life lessons are emphasized daily. Rick's camps meet Monday through Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Cancellations are rare so please dress your child for inclement weather. If a cancellation does occur, the make-up day will be Thursday of that week at the same time.
Junior Camps are limited to 8 students.
The cost is $130.00 per student.
- Junior Camp
Dates: June 22nd – June 24th
Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Advanced Junior Camps
There will be 4 Advanced Camps offered this summer for those juniors in the specializing years ages 9 through 14. These are the years when a child really begins to focus on three sports and starts to develop a competitive spirit. Training is more diligent and planned. These camps emphasize understanding of swing mechanics with lifetime drills to help develop each golfer. Rules understanding and implementation along with etiquette and life lessons are worked on daily. There is a minimum of 2 hours of on-course play built into each day. Each child should have their own clubs and enough interest and self-motivation to practice the skills taught in appropriately designed playing formats. All students must be able to maintain the course pace of play. Friendly competitions in a fun and supportive atmosphere are emphasized. Please be advised that each camp is 3 days long, Monday through Wednesday, and will meet for 4 hours per day and they are not designed as drop-in day camp for many reasons.
Advanced Camps are limited to 5 students per camp
The cost is $175.00 per student
- Advanced Junior Camp #1: June 22nd – June 24th - 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Advanced Junior Camp #2: June 29th – July 1st - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Advanced Junior Camp #3: July 6th – July 8th - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Advanced Junior Camp #4: July 13th – July 15th - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Junior Development Program
This program is designed for junior players in the specializing years, as well as those juniors who are in the investment years, seeking to play competitive golf at the association or high school level. Rick will be offering two different levels of private lesson programs based on the child's goals.
The cost for the Level 1 series is $200.00 per student
The cost for the Level 2 series is $225.00 per student
Program meets weekly throughout the season
- Please take the time to cross reference your busy schedules so you pick the correct camp or clinic. Making adjustments after your registration is submitted is very difficult.
- Upon receipt of your $50 deposit you will be called to confirm your registration. This is the time to bring up any questions or concerns regarding your child's involvement in camp.
- In order to ensure your spot in a clinic or camp, early registration is highly recommended. Since this is Rick's 31st year with Nippo Lake, history has shown that the camps fill up extremely fast. If you have any questions on camps or clinics, please feel free to call Rick at 269-3110.