Contact – Chris Mowers, PGA
Phone – 603.646.7616
Start Date – Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Tee Times Weekly between 1p-2p for 6 weeks
45 min Clinic beginning at 12pm
PGA Instruction that Juniors can apply directly to their course play that afternoon
$10 per Junior
Junior League Reminders
- There will be no initial cost this year to join the league or play in the league.
- Juniors will pay $5.00 (mandatory) each week and all monies will go towards weekly prizes for the specialty event winners.
- Juniors are responsible for having their own golf supplies (tees, golf balls, ball markers, etc.) during league play and MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR CLUBS.
- Parent volunteers are always welcome to help supervise play. Cart will be given only if needed and Junior MUST NOT RIDE.
- The first week’s format will be a scramble in divisions based on age. The following weeks will be divisions based on ability and each week will be a different format.
- There will be 3 divisions: Par / Birdie / Eagle
- All members of the league MUST call the PRO SHOP no later than 3 PM the SUNDAY prior to the WEDNESDAY play to secure a Tee Time. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don’t call you cannot play the following Wednesday.
- Tee Times begin at 1:00 PM and your child should be ready to be picked up exactly 2 hours after their assigned tee time