Meal choices and prices are available upon request. The final meal count must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the tournament date AND payment is expected for the final count number on the day of the tournament. If you would like further information, pricing and menus for your tournament/outing please contact Chris Mowers at 603.664.7616 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nippo Lake Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course and is open to the public. It is a beautiful venue in which to hold charity, business and family golf tournaments along with weddings, banquets, business meetings and family parties. Overlooking the Blue Hills Range, the first important foothills of the White Mountains, Nippo Lake’s scenery is breathtaking anytime of the year.
Over the past seventeen years, Nippo Lake Golf Club has been the proud host of numerous charity golf outings such as the Profile Seniors, Ladies Seacoast Invitational, Navy Shipyard, UNH LAX Alumni, St. Elizabeth Seton School and the Special Olympics of N.H. to name a few. NLGC hosts and plans the annual Greater Barrington Chamber of Commerce Tournament to help the Chamber raise funds to enhance the many community projects that they sponsor and support.
Your golf package includes:
- Tournament consultation upon request with PGA Professional
- Player Registration Area
- List Of Players (By team and alphabetized)
- Cart Staging Area with Greeters and pre-event announcements
- Personalized Welcome Sheet with description of format and specialty holes
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Official Tournament Scorecards with players' names and hole assignment
- Specialty Holes - Course set-up/Course Breakdown
- Computerized Scoring and Tournament Result Sheets
- Donation of 4-Single 18 holes rounds to be used as auction item or player gift
- Complimentary Range Balls (80 or more players only)
For fees and additional information, please contact PGA Director of Golf, Chris Mowers via email at email@example.com